If you're the type of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to love Kennedy Spaceport Launch Complex.
To reach it, make your way 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you get to Cape Canaveral.
We cannot say you will be overwhelmed with choice as far as booking a place to stay near Kennedy Spaceport Launch Complex, but you do have 11 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach and Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort will offer you some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
There's one first-class hotel in the surrounding area, so make sure you confirm a booking at the Discovery Beach Resort, a VRI resort, 8 miles (13 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kennedy Spaceport Launch Complex
Apart from Kennedy Spaceport Launch Complex, travelers often swing by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Cape Canaveral Lighthouse has steered many fishermen through the night throughout its history and is a defining monument in the area.
- A vacation on Jupiter is the kind of thing that we dreamed about as kids. Organize a visit to NASA Space Museum and be amazed by how far space travel has come.
- Need some time out from the noise and confusion of modern life? Head over to Jetty Park, an urban oasis.
- A trip through the galaxy is the stuff dreams are made of. Head to Air Force Space and Missile History Center and learn just how far technology has advanced.
- Whether you're a big spender or just after a bit of fun, Victory Casino Cruises is a dynamic and exciting place to try your hand.