Book a hotel near Lori Wilson Park, Cocoa Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lori Wilson Park
Lori Wilson Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave your phone in the glove compartment and enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of the modern world at Lori Wilson Park.
Cocoa Beach, where it is to be found, sits 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Tallahassee.
There are 15 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lori Wilson Park. Many visitors like the Courtyard Cocoa Beach - Cape Canaveral, The Inn at Cocoa Beach and DoubleTree by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for budget hotels, there are a handful available here. Located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Cocoa Beach Suites. Alternatively, there's also the Motel 6 Cocoa Beach, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There is no reason to feel bashful about pampering yourself at the Discovery Beach Resort, a VRI resort, an upscale establishment only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Now and then, you just need to hit the bar and let loose. After a big day of sightseeing, make some wonderful new memories at Longboards Tiki Beach Grille (The Hilton Cocoa Beach Resort, 1550 N. Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach), a brief walk of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Lori Wilson ParkYou are here to experience Lori Wilson Park, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- You will discover a lot to do and see while walking on I Dream Of Jeannie Lane.
- East Coast Surfing Hall of Fame is a fun place to look back on prior victories and sports legends.
- You're able to enjoy some family time in the fresh air without leaving the city at Alan Shepard Park.
- Are you looking to spend some cash? The famous Dinosaur Store and Museum is an iconic store on a lot of travelers' shopping itineraries.
- At Cocoa Beach Country Club, you can chat with a few swanky locals, and appreciate the private access to its polished grounds.