Book a hotel near Jetty Park, Cape Canaveral
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jetty Park
Jetty Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Jetty Park, you can let go of all of the worries of modern life. Take a short stroll, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
Cape Canaveral, where it can be found, sits 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
For easy access to Jetty Park, take a room at one of 7 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Discerning travelers enjoy the Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort and Royal Mansions Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd rather save a bit of your hard-earned money for some of the more important things in life, you can spend a night at one of the budget-friendly hotels within easy driving distance. The Days Inn Cocoa Beach - Port Canaveral and the Cocoa Beach Suites are a couple of the more well-known places.
A fantastic hotel is the Discovery Beach Resort, a VRI resort, located 3 miles (5 kilometers) away. It is the one upscale choice in the vicinity.
At Fishlips Pavilion at Jetty Park (393 Jetty Park Road, Port Canaveral, hungry patrons can savor every forkful of a full meal. Are bars more your thing? For a calming nighttime drink, don't miss Cape Grill & Bar (1000 Shorewood Drive #2, Cape Canaveral), which is also a few minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Jetty ParkAfter finishing up at Jetty Park, there are a range of other things that'll keep you occupied:
- Whether you are a big spender or just looking for some fun, Victory Casino Cruises is a dynamic and exciting place to roll the dice and try your luck.
- An adventure on the moon is the stuff dreams are made of. Organize a visit to Air Force Space and Missile History Center and be amazed by how far technology has advanced.
- Head over to Cherie Down Park, a grassy getaway, and take time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring the natural surroundings.
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the range of activities at Cocoa Beach Parasail.
- Manatee Sanctuary Park is a green urban oasis. It's a great place to have a delicious picnic and enjoy nature.