A trip to Judaculla Rock is one great way to use up some of your vacation time.
It is located in Cherokee, which is roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Prospective tourists will be glad to know there are 2 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Judaculla Rock. The Quality Inn and Sundrops on Caney Fork ought to offer you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Judaculla Rock
You can stop by a variety of other attractions after your outing to Judaculla Rock:
- Western Carolina University is not merely an educational institution, but it is also viewed as a place of inspiration for the local community.
- Observe what campus life is like in another area by visiting Southwestern Community College. Make sure you organize a visit when tours are offered.
- Outdoor types will appreciate a visit to High Falls.
- Outdoor adventures await at Ralph J. Andrews County Park. Bring along some snacks, and spend an afternoon enjoying the natural landscape.
- Take your family to spend time with the horses and foals at Travelocity. Seeing these impressive animals up close is a wonderful treat for the entire group, young and old.