Book a Hotel Near Inspiration Point, South Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Inspiration Point
Inspiration Point Hotel & Travel Guide
Get your nature fix when you visit Inspiration Point, one of the region's most frequented natural attractions.
It's located in South Lake Tahoe, which is approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
There aren't really many accommodation options if you're looking to spend your nights within a short commute of Inspiration Point. The closest one is the 2201 Cascade Road, which is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You don't have to journey far to find an inexpensive place to lay your head. There are several solutions within easy driving distance. You can inquire about the 847 Clement Street and the 478 Carson Court.
Indulge yourself by spending a night or two at one of the top-rated establishments a brief drive away. The Brand New Home with Amenities and Views by RedAwning and Cabin with Lots of Space and Hot Tub by RedAwning are excellent.
Other Things to Do Near Inspiration PointIf you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is available in the region:
- Take your group for a trek and enjoy the scenic beauty of Emerald Bay State Park.
- Both tourists and locals often take part in tours of Vikingsholm, an unforgettable historic house.
- Lovers of nature should pack their walking boots and head out along Eagle Falls Trail.
- D. L. Bliss State Park is an appealing escape for travelers wanting to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- Head over to Taylor Creek Visitor Center to view the information displays. Pick up valuable maps and brochures that are certain to help you get the most out of your vacation.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Inspiration Point? Check out our Inspiration Point travel guide!