Ready to head on down to Indian Garden?
Sedona, where it is located, is 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Phoenix.
Since it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Oak Creek Terrace is the perfect hotel choice for those wanting to stay within easy reach of Indian Garden.
Everybody likes a good bargain, and you won't have to travel far to find one. There are several low-cost solutions within easy driving distance. The Cedars Resort and the Sky Ranch Lodge are some of the known establishments.
You deserve a night or two at one of the top-end hotels in the area. You might want to consider the Adobe Grand Villas and L'Auberge de Sedona.
After all that roaming around has totally exhausted your vim and vigor, revitalize yourself with a coffee at Indian Gardens Cafe & Market (3951 North State Route 89A, Sedona), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Indian Garden
After seeing Indian Garden, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Relax on the lovely shores of Stoneman Lake, where you might like to have a picnic and bask in the beauty of nature.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the great outdoors as you explore Slide Rock State Park.
- A tour of Sedona Heritage Museum, a popular history museum, is sure to be both fun and educational.
- Take time to check out the amazing program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly provided by Sedona Art Center.
- Put on your favorite walking shoes and take on Munds Wagon Trail. This popular trail is an excellent way to really experience the charming natural beauty of this region.