ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Waikiki resort places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Duke Kahanamoku Beach and Ala Moana Beach Park. Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and Magic Island are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This luxury resort features 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and valet parking. Unwind with a drink at the poolside bar and enjoy perks like a free area shuttle.
The 563 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 1109 reviews
About the Prince WaikikiLocation 100 Holomoana St, Honolulu, HI 96815
Prince Waikiki offers its guests 2 outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Prince Waikiki. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Prince Waikiki was completed in April 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Honolulu resort.
- 563 guestrooms or units
- 33 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1990
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) (14.1 km / 8.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Prince Waikiki offers 563 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Honolulu resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
100 Sails Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Katsumidori Sushi Tokyo - This sushi bar specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Bird of Paradise - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
On the hotel's fifth floor, guests will find a large, keyhole-shaped, outdoor pool and a sundeck with lounge chairs. A 24-hour fitness room has 3 cardiovascular exercise machines, free weights, and several strength-training machines. Several times a week, the hotel also offers complimentary early-morning health walks through the surrounding areas of Waikiki, and a Tai Chi stretch session.
Two- and three-mile public jogging trails are found at the nearby Ala Moana Beach Park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 52.36 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Tax ID - TA-107-904-8192-01
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.41 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 52.36 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki Hotel
- Hawaii Waikiki Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Hawaii Waikiki
- Prince Hotel Hotel
- Hawaii Prince Waikiki
- Prince Hotel Hawaii
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Hawaii Hotel Prince
- Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Prince Waikiki Hotel
- Prince Waikiki Resort
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).