Book a hotel near Historic Voodoo Museum, French Quarter
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Historic Voodoo Museum
Historic Voodoo Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy your excursion to Historic Voodoo Museum.
New Orleans, roughly 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Baton Rouge, is where you will find it.
Want to cut down on your travel time? Plan your stay at one of the 79 accommodations that are within a stone's throw of Historic Voodoo Museum. The W New Orleans - French Quarter, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans and The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel offer a wide selection.
The area is home to a great selection of hotels that won't turn you into a beggar. The Olde Town Inn and the Burgundy Bed and Breakfast are firm favorites, and they're only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Many of life's comforts are on hand when you stay at one of the top-end hotels here. Some popular choices are the Windsor Court Hotel, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
While checking out Historic Voodoo Museum, make sure you drop in at Petite Amelie (900 Royal Street, New Orleans) to satisfy your hunger pangs. An entirely different world slowly comes to life as evening approaches. Explore the colorful nightlife and enjoy a drink at Café Lafitte in Exile (901 Bourbon Street, New Orleans).
Other Things to Do Near Historic Voodoo MuseumAfter you're done at Historic Voodoo Museum, there are a variety of other things that'll keep you occupied:
- See the fascinating artworks being displayed at Harouni Gallery.
- Go and devote a few hours to appreciating art at Art In Bloom Gallery and Studio, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear about Marie Laveau House of Voodoo at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.
- If you are eager to explore aspects of the area's history, enjoy a guided tour of Spring Fiesta Historic House, a fascinating historic residence.
- See the works of art on exhibit at Rodrigue Studio.