Book a hotel near Fair Grounds Race Course, New Orleans
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fair Grounds Race Course
Fair Grounds Race Course Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Fair Grounds Race Course is always an interesting experience.
You can visit it in New Orleans, a major city which offers a broad range of worthwhile sights.
Sometimes simplicity makes things easier, but when you're searching for a place to sleep you want multiple options. You'll be happy to know that there are about 42 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). A handful of choices to have a look at are the Soniat House, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Frenchmen Orleans at 519, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and also the Bourbon Orleans Hotel, located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
For visitors that appreciate bargain prices, think about making a reservation at one of the less expensive accommodations available here. The Garden District B&B and the La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway are some of the more well-known establishments.
Some people say that the best things in life should be free. That might not always be true, as the high-end hotels in this area will certainly make for some lasting memories. Fabulous choices would have to be the Windsor Court Hotel and W New Orleans - French Quarter.
If you are tired from all your exploring, allow yourself a well-deserved caffeine break at Fair Grinds Coffeehouse, just a short walk away. If you are planning to dine out, stay nearby and head over to Toast. A glass or two of wine or beer at Jockey's Pub and Sports Bar might be just what you need after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Fair Grounds Race CourseYou've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Fair Grounds Race Course won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, be sure to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Cemeteries are a great deal more than just a final resting place. St. Louis Cemetery is one of those cemeteries that can bring history to life.
- Find a meditative haven and leave your worldly concerns behind at New Orleans Krishna Temple
- Lovers of painting should make plans to visit New Orleans Museum of Art where they'll be truly impressed.
- Every piece you see at a museum has an interesting past. At Issac Delgado Museum of Art, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and discover the story behind them.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and explore Sydney & Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden during your trip?