Book a hotel near Louis Armstrong Park, New Orleans
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Louis Armstrong Park
Louis Armstrong Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your smart contraptions in the glove box and take some respite from the stresses and the hassles of the digital world at Louis Armstrong Park.
To visit it, along with a good variety of other sights, head out to the marvelous city of New Orleans.
You are sure to be impressed by the extensive selection of hotels located around Louis Armstrong Park. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are no less than 63 possibilities to choose from. Why don't you try the W New Orleans - French Quarter, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans and The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel?
You don't have to pay top dollar just to get a good night's rest. The area's various bargain hotels are sure to give you everything you need. The Olde Town Inn, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Burgundy Bed and Breakfast, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two places to begin with.
Take spoiling yourself to a whole new level by booking a few nights at one of the various sophisticated establishments that are a quick drive away. You'll find the Windsor Court Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
To maintain your stamina for everything on your to-do list, make your way to Mister Gregory's (806 North Rampart Street, New Orleans). There is no need to visit anywhere else but Bar Tonique (820 North Rampart Street, New Orleans) for an entertaining evening.
Other Things to Do Near Louis Armstrong ParkSurely you aren't intending to call it a day after Louis Armstrong Park? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- If you don't mind a bit of education, check out what's displayed at Chez Vodun.
- Don't miss the opportunity to walk around Congo Square, a piazza which has played a part in the economy, social life and culture here.
- Make time to arrange for a visit to Voodoo Spiritual Temple, a serene house of worship.
- Professional shoppers may want to make a beeline for Hula Mae’s Laundry, a famous store which some people specifically visit for.
- If you're looking for an exciting night out, see what's happening at New Orleans Municipal Auditorium.
Grab a train at the nearest station, Union Passenger Terminal, when you're finished exploring Louis Armstrong Park. It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.