ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Chicago
A stay at this The Loop hotel places you steps from Chicago Riverwalk and a 5-minute walk from Chicago Theatre. Millennium Park and Michigan Avenue are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the area shuttle, computer station, and dry cleaning.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 334 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include iPod docks and refrigerators.
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront ratings based on 151 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
Mar 11, 2019 by Ryan B.
We're sorry, this is not the experience we want you to have at our property. Our elevators are undergoing a big renovation, and we understand the wait can be frustrating at times. We appreciate your patience. We do hope you stay with us again soon, so you can give us another chance to earn your valued business.
Mar 6, 2019 by Ryan B.
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your time staying with us! Your positive feedback is very much appreciated by our staff. We hope you choose stay again with us very soon!
About the Wyndham Grand Chicago RiverfrontLocation 71 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 16000 square feet (1486 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 334 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 16000 sq ft of conference space
- 1486 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (30.3 km / 18.8 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: State Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront offers 334 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. 37-inch plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Hoyts - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hotel 71 has a 24-hour fitness center with free weights and cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The hotel is six blocks from Lake Michigan, where guests can walk, jog, or bike along a 20-mile lakefront path. Oak Street Beach, 1.5 miles away, is popular for sunbathing and swimming in the summer. Within six miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note - Rollaway beds are not allowed in rooms with two double beds.
This property charges payment for the 1st night's rate and taxes at 6 PM on the day of arrival for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Declined credit cards may result in a cancelled reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 for adults, USD 16 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chicago Grand Wyndham
- Wyndham Chicago Grand
- Wyndham Chicago Grand Riverfront
- Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
- Wyndham Grand Riverfront
- Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Riverfront Hotel Chicago
- 71 Hotel Chicago
- Hotel 71 Chicago
- Wyndham Grand Riverfront Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.