ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Chicago getaway
At this Near North Side hotel, you'll be well placed to visit State Street and Michigan Avenue, both within a 5-minute walk. John Hancock Center and Water Tower Place are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa and an indoor pool are featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 215 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docks, and sofa beds are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 2713 reviews
About the Waldorf Astoria ChicagoLocation 11 E. Walton Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Waldorf Astoria Chicago offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 7914 square feet (735 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Waldorf Astoria Chicago. A free area shuttle within 2 mi is available. For a fee, parking is available. This Art Deco Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 7914 sq ft of conference space
- 735 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Grocery service (free)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (29.1 km / 18.1 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Chicago Station (Red Line) (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 2 mi
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Waldorf Astoria Chicago offers 215 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include sofa beds. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Chicago hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Margeaux Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Petit Margeaux - This Cafe specializes in French cuisine. Open daily.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 30 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 73 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chicago Waldorf Astoria
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago Hotel
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.