ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within a 10-minute walk of this Near North Side hotel, you'll find State Street and John Hancock Center. Water Tower Place and Chicago Water Tower are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 4 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
Free Internet, iPod docks
Boasting comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, the 180 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as Smart TVs with cable channels. IPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 828 reviews
About the Viceroy ChicagoLocation 1118 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60610
Viceroy Chicago offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 3600 square feet (334.44 square meters) and includes conference space. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Viceroy Chicago. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3600 sq ft of conference space
- 334.44 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2017
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (29.3 km / 18.2 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Clark-Division Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Viceroy Chicago offers 180 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 55-inch Smart televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and safes. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Somerset - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Devereaux - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Viceroy Chicago Hotel
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).