ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Swissotel - Chicago ratings based on 171 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Swissotel - Chicago
Great hotel close to theaters and lake
Conjunctivitis at its best.
Lovely view in the center of all the attractions
Dec 8, 2016 by Brittany
Dear Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the beautiful view from your room and the location of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best, Brittany Marketing Manager
A Thanksgiving getaway
Dec 1, 2016 by Brittany
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience while staying at Swissotel Chicago. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Best, Brittany Marketing Manager
Sep 30, 2016 by Brittany
Dear guest, I would like to apologize for the lack of experience you had during your stay. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back. Best, Brittany
This hotel is close to everything! Beautiful view!
Great location, room was not worth the money.
About the Swissotel - ChicagoLocation 323 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Swissotel - Chicago. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 661 guestrooms or units
- 43 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1988
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (30.5 km / 19 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Randolph-Wabash Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Swissotel - Chicago offers 661 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Chicago hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon.
The Palm - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Amuse - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Onsite venue #3 - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A 20-mile path along Lake Michigan's shoreline is just 3 blocks east of the Swissotel. Guests can bring their own gear for running, walking, bicycling, or inline skating. In addition, guests may rent bicycles, inline skates, or open-air, pedal-powered buggies for groups at several beachfront locations. During summer months, Oak Street Beach, 1 mile north, is popular for sunbathing and for swimming when lifeguards are on duty. Also in summer, beach volleyball courts are available for rental or pickup games. Public tennis courts and a public golf course are both 5 miles northeast of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed above are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 250.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chicago Swissotel
- Swissotel Chicago
- Swissotel Chicago Hotel
- Swissotel Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Swissotel Hotel
- Swissotel Chicago Hotel Chicago
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).