ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
You'll be steps from John Hancock Center and within a 10-minute walk of Museum of Contemporary Art with a stay at this Near North Side hotel. Navy Pier and Millennium Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A coffee shop, a library, and express check-in are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 306 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include WiFi, minibars, and TVs with cable channels.
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago ratings based on 197 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
Jan 14, 2019 by Niek
Thank you for your review
Jan 3, 2019 by Niek
Thank you for your review
Dec 24, 2018 by Niek Mestdagh
Thank you so much for the great review and we are looking forward to welcome you back
Nov 28, 2018 by Niek
Thank you for your review
Oct 30, 2018 by Marcus
Thank you so much for your feedback and i am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will use this as a tool for us to get better and share with my team. Thank you Marcus Lipsey
Review of Knickerbocker Hotel
Hotel was great. Good location. Room was nice.
Extreme valet parking
About the Millennium Knickerbocker ChicagoLocation 163 East Walton Place, Chicago, IL 60611
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 306 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (29.5 km / 18.3 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Chicago Station (Red Line) (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago offers 306 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Chicago hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per week.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per week
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Millennium Knickerbocker
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.