FAQs about Rochester Flights
Which airlines fly to Rochester?
Book your plane ticket with one of the 7 airlines that fly to Rochester. Experienced travelers opt for these carriers:
What airport is best to fly into Rochester?
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Japan Transocean Air
Rochester has only one airport. You'll be touching down at Rochester, MN Airport (RST-Rochester Intl.), located 8 miles (13 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Rochester
Whether you're in Rochester on a family vacation, a work trip or something else entirely, we're confident you'll find the ideal place to base yourself. Book with Travelocity and pick from 55 properties within easy reach of the downtown area.
After busy day of exploring the attractions of Rochester, there's nothing better than returning to a cozy room and an inviting bed. The Holiday Inn Rochester Downtown are Travelocity's leading accommodations. Places to visit in Rochester
You'll definitely find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for family and friends back home at Apache Mall. Don't forget to buy yourself a treat or two, as well! Seeking some more options? Silver Lake Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It's a great spot to lie back in the grass and simply enjoy the fresh air. But that's not all. Enjoy a selection of the music shows and artistic events regularly hosted by Rochester Art Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Rochester
Your journey to Rochester kicks off as soon as you've satisfied all the security checks. We've summarized a few useful tips to make sure you get through quickly:
- Airport security will request to see your travel ID and boarding pass upon arrival. Tuck them away in an accessible place, ready for inspection.
- It's useful to know that belts with metal buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you're wearing one, you may be told to step back and take it off before continuing.
- Laptops and other electronic devices must be placed in separate tubs to be X-rayed.
- When it comes to flying with liquids and gels, all passengers are allowed a quart-sized clear zip-lock bag to store containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Loosen your shoelaces in preparation for entering the body scanner. Depending on the sort of shoes you're wearing, security may instruct you to remove them.
- The list of non-permissible items is forever updating. Read over your carrier's official website to learn about what is not allowed on board their flights.