Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Rochester, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and opera house, as well as attractions like Shops University Square and Rochester Art Center. Choose from Travelocity's 38 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rochester and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rochester with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Silver Lake Park, Quarry Hill Nature Center, and Douglas State Trail Head Rochester.
- Other things to see include Mayo Civic Center, Rochester Civic Theater, and Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Shabby Chic Grooming LLC, or Pet ID.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Innovative Animal Products, and Affiliated Emergency Veterinary Service are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rochester
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rochester
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Austin
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Extended Stay America Rochester - South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rochester
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Rochester.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 9°F.