Book a Hotel Near Central Market, Florence
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Central Market
Central Market Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a good experience during your time at Central Market.
It is located in Florence.
Every tourist wants to check out Central Market when they are in town, so it's not surprising that there is an array accommodations within walking distance. With 452 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you shouldn't have any problems finding a place that ticks all your boxes. Narrow down your hunt by looking into The St. Regis Florence, J.K. Place Firenze and The Westin Excelsior, Florence.
This area boasts a wide array of hotels that won't turn you into a beggar. The Palazzo Vecchietti and the Palazzo Magnani Feroni are consistent favorites, and they're 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you have an urge to discover the lap of luxury, take your pick from a multitude of upmarket hotels close by. You could make a reservation at the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Golden Tower Hotel & Spa, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of person that does quite a bit of your traveling from behind a cafe window, you're in luck. Within a short stroll, Virginia Caffè has got all the delectable drinks and treats you could possibly want. If your stomach is grumbling, check out the food at Asian Halal Fast Food, a nice eatery that's nearby. Round out an excellent afternoon with a drink or two at L'enoteca Sandro Soltani Caffè Sant'Ambrogio, another short walk away, and be sure to propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at the office.
Other Things to Do Near Central MarketSurely you weren't intending to wrap up your day after Central Market? Put aside some time to see what else the area has available:
- If you can't fit in one of the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Cenacolo di Fuligno Museum.
- Explore Medici Chapels, a favorite historic building, and see why it's cherished by locals and tourists alike.
- Gain a more expansive understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by seeing and learning about San Lorenzo Church, a local place of worship.
- If you're hoping to visit a location where you'll be able to challenge your intellect, head over to Laurentian Library, a local library that offers excellent resources and collections.
- Even if you don't take a full indoor tour of Palazzo Medici Riccardi, this beautiful landmark is worth viewing from the outside.
Give yourself a break and jump on the train to Central Market. From Firenze S.M.N, the closest station, it's a quick walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers). A different stop you could try is RFI. It's also not too far, being 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.