Book a hotel near Bob Makinson Aquatic Center, Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bob Makinson Aquatic Center
Bob Makinson Aquatic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Bob Makinson Aquatic Center is certain to be an interesting experience.
It's located in Orlando, a much-loved city that beckons travelers from all over the globe.
If you're looking to be close to Bob Makinson Aquatic Center, stay at one of 10 accommodations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Lots of travelers appreciate the Holiday USA, Magic Landing and Resort at Heritage Park, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating a fancy meal or buying that perfect gift, then free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's lower-priced hotels. You could try the Super 8 Kissimmee Suites and the Budgetel Inn.
Some think that the best things in life come for free. That may or may not be true, as the deluxe hotels in this area are certainly worth every penny. Suites and rooms at the Marriott's Grande Vista and Townhomes by Florida Finesse Management are worth looking into.
After visiting all the popular tourist sights, get a taste of the culinary delights at La Estancia (1409 East Vine Street, Kissimmee), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bob Makinson Aquatic CenterYou can discover a variety of other attractions after your trip to Bob Makinson Aquatic Center:
- Kick back and clear your mind in Osceola Heritage Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Are you looking for a green space to enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or just worship the sun? Make your way over to Brinson Park.
- If you need some entertainment, find out what's coming up at Kissimmee Civic Center.
- First United Methodist Church is a pleasant place of worship and a well-known local attraction that you might like to visit.
- Looking for some green space where you can enjoy a relaxing stroll or simply sit in the sun? Visit Kissimmee Lakefront Park.