You won't believe you're finally playing a few rounds at Arrowhead Golf Club, the ideal way to begin your vacation.
If you and your travel buddies are thinking of going to see it, you'll need to hit the road to Denver, the capital of the state.
There aren't any accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Arrowhead Golf Club. You needn't worry though, since there is an adequate number a bit farther out. Situated just 12 miles (19 kilometers) away is Eastlake. There you'll have a choice of 5 places to stay. Popular with travelers are the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver North - Thornton and Hampton Inn Denver Thornton.
Other Things to Do Near Arrowhead Golf Club
Once you're finally finished at Arrowhead Golf Club, you aren't going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Soak up the sunshine and get some exercise at Roxborough State Park, among the region's finest parks.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Golf Club at Ravenna.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you hike through Chatfield State Park.
- Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its myriad plants, flowers and birds.
- If you've been craving an outdoor adventure, visit Deer Creek Canyon Park, a lovely local recreational area.