Savor the views around you and set off for an energizing walk in the fresh air at Arboretum at Flagstaff.
You'll find it in Flagstaff, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Phoenix.
Those looking for someplace convenient to stay a night or more can consider 30 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Arboretum at Flagstaff. See which you prefer out of the Embassy Suites Flagstaff and Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff.
Rest your head at one of the budget-friendly accommodations a short drive away. The Comfort Inn I-17 And I-40 and the Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 are worth a try.
Other Things to Do Near Arboretum at Flagstaff
You've traveled for quite some time, so surely Arboretum at Flagstaff is just the start. Once you've taken it in, investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- For a morning of fun with the family, make tracks to Coconino County Fairgrounds. This vibrant fairground is bursting with rides, shows and games that will entertain the kids for hours.
- Hit 'em long at Forest Highlands Golf Club, a great place to relax and play a round or two.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Kachina Trail. This trail is popular among both locals and tourists.
- Step into the past with an excursion to Riordon Mansion, a historically important structure.
- No matter how many pleasant activities you discover while you are in the vicinity, a couple of hours spent at Northern Arizona University will truly give you a real sense of the spirit of the students here.