Book a hotel near Flagstaff City Hall, Grand Canyon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Flagstaff City Hall
Flagstaff City Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Flagstaff City Hall awaits.
Flagstaff, where it is, lies 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Phoenix.
Those who are here for a brief time might prefer to stay in the surrounding area of Flagstaff City Hall. You'll find 33 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Embassy Suites Flagstaff, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is a great place to start. You might also like to take a look at the Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Springhill Suites by Marriott Flagstaff, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You don't always have to pay top dollar just to get a good night's rest. The area's many value hotels will provide you with all that you need. Two excellent establishments are the Canyon Inn and the Super 8 Conference Center NAU/Downtown, a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Once you're done exploring Flagstaff City Hall, take a walk to Cafe Revolution and enjoy a cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. If it's a bigger meal you want, try India Palace, a nearby eatery that's popular with locals and travelers alike. Of course, there is no finer way to end a day's adventures than with a drink or two. Charly's Pub & Grill, also a brief walk away, is where you want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Flagstaff City HallAs well as Flagstaff City Hall, visitors often swing by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- If you want to learn about the region, be sure to check out Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau and pick up a few pamphlets.
- Pay a visit to Doris Harper White Community Playhouse and enjoy watching its talented actors give it all they've got.
- Delve into the world of theater when you see one of the many plays available at Theatrikos Theatre.
- Really make a night of it, and go out for dinner after enjoying a concert at Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra, a great local venue.
- Art fans are encouraged to visit West of the Moon Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
A relaxing trip on a train is a fantastic way to reach Flagstaff City Hall. The most convenient station, Flagstaff, is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.