Book a hotel near UTEP Theater, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near UTEP Theater
UTEP Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to love UTEP Theater.
It is just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of El Paso.
For quick and easy access to UTEP Theater, book a room at one of the 8 accommodations that are a short commute away. A lot of visitors have had good experiences at the DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso / University, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The area's inexpensive hotels provide guests with great service while keeping prices reasonable. The Sleep Inn University and the Extended Stay America - El Paso - West are a couple of the more reputable establishments.
A night or two spent at the Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez is guaranteed to be a highlight of your vacation. It's a mere 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
When you're finished at UTEP Theater, take a walk to Einstein Bros. Bagels and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. If it's a bigger meal you want, try Quiznos, a nearby establishment that's much-loved by locals and out-of-towners alike. End off an enjoyable day out by traveling down the road for a drink at Mini Bar & Loft Bar.
Other Things to Do Near UTEP TheaterAfter you're finished with UTEP Theater, you're not going to run out of things to do with everything else that's going on in the region:
- Offering a wide variety of exciting exhibits, collections and programs, Centennial Museum educates, inspires and entertains the many curious patrons who stream through its doors.
- You can admire the cacti and wildflowers at Chihuahuan Desert Gardens to learn more about how these species survive, and even thrive, in the rugged desert environment
- For a greater insight into the history of the area, take part in a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of University of Texas at El Paso.
- If you are interested in the medical sciences, it is worthwhile paying a visit to Las Palmas Medical Center.
- Go to Billy Rogers Arroyo Park, a grassy getaway, and make time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach UTEP Theater, just jump aboard a train and get off at El Paso Station, the station that's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.