Book a hotel near Thomason Hospital, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Thomason Hospital
Thomason Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a great time at Thomason Hospital.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in El Paso, as it's a great city to see in its own right.
There are 10 possible accommodations situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Thomason Hospital. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to kick back and relax at the Hyatt Place El Paso Airport. Some other choices are the Embassy Suites by Hilton El Paso, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Quality Inn And Suites, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're planning on traveling on a shoestring, you will be pleased to learn that there are a few low-cost hotels within walking distance. You might wish to check out the Americas Best Value Inn - Medical Center/Airport which is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Vagabond Inn El Paso, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
A stay at the Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez is well worth every penny. It is the only premier hotel around, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Would you like a cup of coffee, a slice of cake or both to keep up your sightseeing stamina? Grasslands Cafe is a warm and welcoming place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's within walking distance of Thomason Hospital. Mariscos El Calamar is a popular option that's nearby when you'd like to eat a dish or two. You know it's time to enjoy a drink or two when dusk begins to fall. Ask the bartender for the most popular beer, wine or spirit at Chicken Coop Bar, only five minutes by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Thomason HospitalAfter Thomason Hospital, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- If the timing fits, try to prebook a guided tour of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso to experience the spirit of this institution.
- Kids of all ages will be enchanted by the variety of animals to see at El Paso Zoo.
- Cemeteries aren't just strange and macabre attractions. Visitors to Concordia Cemetery will discover history, art, architecture and more at this interesting spot.
- Stand a few paces back and enjoy the smooth, contemporary lines of Bridge of the Americas, a structure that's an attraction in its own right.
- Take some time off to read a book in Chamizal National Memorial, a leafy urban oasis.