Book a hotel near El Paso Community College, El Paso
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near El Paso Community College
El Paso Community College Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience with a trip to El Paso Community College.
It's just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of El Paso.
There's a nice range of accommodations that are an easy drive away from El Paso Community College. You can take your pick from 12 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many travelers recommend the Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Homewood Suites by Hilton El Paso Airport, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The area's budget accommodations will give you all you need at a price that will make you smile. The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport and the Quality Inn Airport East are some of the more reputable establishments.
There is no reason to feel shy about spoiling yourself rotten at the Hotel Lucerna Ciudad Juarez, an upscale establishment located 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
At times, a snack on-the-run simply isn't enough. Spoil yourself with more fulfilling fare at Mexicanisimo (7323 Dale Road, El Paso) after a day at El Paso Community College. You won't have to call it quits too early. Discover more local treasures and take a table at Carminas Bar (7322 North Loop Drive, El Paso).
Other Things to Do Near El Paso Community CollegeIf you'd love to explore more than just El Paso Community College, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Del Sol Medical Center is a great place to discover more about medical science. Look online and see if you can organize a tour.
- Grab some lovely souvenirs and gifts at The Fountains at Farah.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or just buy the necessities, you'll discover some fantastic deals at Cielo Vista Mall.
- Nature awaits you at Ascarate Lake City Park. Bring some snacks, and spend some time breathing in the beautiful landscape.
- If you're mad about golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, pay a visit to Lone Star Golf Course.