As soon as there's a decent cover, ski and snowboard lovers converge upon Sunburst Ski Area. Whether you're hitting up the advanced runs or just trying to stay on two feet on the beginner's slope, you'll be sure to enjoy your winter sojourn.
You can find it in Milwaukee, a much-loved city that hosts travelers from all over the globe.
There are 2 accommodation options not too far from Sunburst Ski Area, each of which offers convenience and comfort. The Quality Inn & Suites and Americinn of West Bend are two places worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Sunburst Ski Area
Once you've finished with Sunburst Ski Area, you can look forward to the region's other sights:
- Learn about the lives of a group of devout women at the St. Agnes Historic Convent and School, a Christian nunnery that is focused on worship and devotion.
- You'll be delighted by the variety of animal species that you can learn about at Shalom Wildlife.
- The twists and turns of West Bend Labyrinth Garden have puzzled many throughout its history. Head over and see if you're able to escape the clutches of its tangled paths.
- Responsible for the protection and display of significant artworks, Museum of Wisconsin Art is the perfect place for art devotees.
- If you're hoping to find a local government building and a historically relevant landmark, venture to Washington County Old Courthouse Museum.