You'll be pleased you added Slovak Folk Crafts to your itinerary.
You'll discover it in Hermitage, approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) out of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Slovak Folk Crafts are in short supply. The Comfort Inn, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the closest one.
If you're tired of having to choose between going out for dinner or buying souvenirs, free up some of your travel budget by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's lower-priced hotels. The Super 8 - Grove City and the Candlewood Suites Grove City - Outlet Center are worth a shot.
Other Things to Do Near Slovak Folk Crafts
After enjoying Slovak Folk Crafts, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- You'll have lots of fun finding gifts for your friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Prime Outlets Grove City.
- Experience the animated university lifestyle for a few hours by organizing a trip to Grove City College on a day when tours are available.
- Knockin Noggin Cidery & Winery is the perfect place for everyone from wine collectors to casual drinkers.
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, North County Brewing Company is an interesting and fun experience.
- Your group will enjoy a pleasing expedition through the distinct notes featured at Winfield Winery.