ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Pittsburgh getaway
A stay at this Downtown Pittsburgh hotel places you steps from Market Square and a 5-minute walk from Heinz Hall. PNC Park and PPG Paints Arena are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and valet parking. Enjoy the sauna and visit the 2 bars/lounges and bar/lounge for drinks.
Soaking tubs, WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 185 guestrooms also offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 993 reviews
About the Fairmont PittsburghLocation 510 Market Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Fairmont Pittsburgh offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) and includes conference space. The luxury Fairmont Pittsburgh also features spa services, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Pittsburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 185 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) (29.4 km / 18.2 mi)
- Train station: Pittsburgh Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Wood Street Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont Pittsburgh offers 185 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Pittsburgh hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Andys Lobby Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Andys - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont Hotel Pittsburgh
- Fairmont Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Fairmont
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel
- Fairmont Pittsburgh Hotel Pittsburgh
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.