Thinking about a trip to Sheffield Mine on your travels?
You will find it in Highlands, approximately 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
We cannot say you're spoiled for choice when it comes to finding hotels close to Sheffield Mine, but you do have 3 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. Take a peek at the Comfort Inn Franklin and Knights Inn Franklin.
Practical visitors might appreciate the Sapphire Inn, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sheffield Mine
If you're hoping to pack as much as you possibly can into your time away, have a look at what else is happening:
- Explore days long past with a trip to Mason Mountain Mine, a historic mine.
- Make arrangements to see Old Cardinal Gem Mine, a significant historic mine where you'll picture what the area was like long ago.
- Arrange to see Rose Creek Mine, a well-known historic mine.
- Make arrangements to see Cherokee Ruby & Sapphire Mine, a historic local mine.
- Explore days gone by with a trip to Cowee Mountain Ruby Mine, a fascinating historic mine.