Planning a trip to Cherokee Ruby & Sapphire Mine and searching for somewhere to stay close by?
Highlands, where it is, is 270 miles (435 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Raleigh.
If you love comfort and convenience, you'll be happy to find out there are 3 accommodation options within a short drive of Cherokee Ruby & Sapphire Mine. You should add the Comfort Inn Franklin and Knights Inn Franklin to your shortlist.
The Sapphire Inn is the sole modestly priced solution in the area, and it's 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cherokee Ruby & Sapphire Mine
You're surely not planning to finish your day after Cherokee Ruby & Sapphire Mine? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Do you think you'd enjoy finding out more about mining? Check out Gold City Gem Mine and take part in one of the tours.
- Explore days gone by with an excursion to Sheffield Mine, a historic mine.
- Explore a time long past with a trip to Cowee Mountain Ruby Mine, a fascinating historic mine.
- Explore a time long past with a visit to Old Cardinal Gem Mine, a well-known historic mine.
- Head to Mason Mountain Mine, a historic mine where you can imagine what life was like long ago.