Making plans to check out Seahorse Water Safaris and looking for a nearby hotel?
This site is located in Panama City, approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
If your time is in short supply, book a room at the Port Inn. It sits just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Seahorse Water Safaris.
Some of us are simply not made to function before noon. For those that rose feeling a bit sluggish, a piping hot coffee at Krazyfish Grille (113 Monument Avenue, Port Saint Joe) is a terrific way to kick-start the day. Is your stomach still growling? Enjoy more substantial fare at Dockside Seafood & Raw Bar (340 Marina Drive, Port Saint Joe), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Seahorse Water Safaris
If you want to pack as much as possible into your trip, here's a sampling of what else is happening:
- Pick up one or two maps and brochures from Gulf County Welcome Center and learn more about this area.
- Throw around a Frisbee with your kids and enjoy your green surroundings at Constitution Convention Museum State Park. Perhaps you could even bring a simple picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Nothing in this world compares to the peacefulness of sitting beside the water. Take some time out and appreciate watching the sun reflect on the water at Windmark Beach.
- Whether you're a golf lover or a beginner, you can't miss the chance to play a round at St Joseph Bay Golf Club.
- If you love the beauty of nature, St. Joseph Peninsula State Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.