Book a hotel near Sand Harbor, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sand Harbor
Sand Harbor Hotel & Travel Guide
Considered one of the region’s premier natural attractions, Sand Harbor will delight those who love nature.
Incline Village, roughly 9 miles (14 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Carson City, is where you'll find it.
If you're a fan of convenience and comfort, you’ll be happy to know that there are 16 accommodation solutions within a short drive of Sand Harbor. You might like to add the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino and Border House at Crystal Bay to your shortlist.
If you don't care about fancy services and just want to have a roof over your head, reserve a room at one of the area's budget-friendly hotels. The Parkside Inn at Incline and the Stevenson's Inn are worth considering.
There are a few high-end hotels within easy commuting distance, perfect if you’re feeling extravagant. Look into The North Lake Tahoe Ski, Snowboard And Sup Club and Forest Pines Townhome Steps from Beach by RedAwning.
A hot spot for hungry sightseers, Sand Harbor Bar and Grill (Incline Village) will cure your hunger pangs. It's a quick 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Sand Harbor.
Other Things to Do Near Sand HarborOnce you're finished exploring Sand Harbor, get set to take in everything that the wider region has available:
- Enjoy a tour of Thunderbird Lodge, and try to imagine what life was like long ago.
- UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center is the spot to go for people eager to gain information on the environmental characteristics of the area. Remember to inquire regarding visiting information and tours.
- Tahoe Institute for Natural Science is the spot to go if you want to gain information on the habitats and flora and fauna of the area. Remember to inquire regarding tours and other visiting information.
- With welcoming staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun time splashing around at Sand Harbor Rentals Tours and Lessons.
- Take a trip down memory lane on a tour of Diamond Peak Ski School.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Sand Harbor? Check out our Sand Harbor travel guide!