Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Carson City, NV from $43
Top Carson City Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Carson City, a quaint city known for its casinos and cafés, as well as attractions like Nevada State Capitol and Nevada State Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 26 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Carson City and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Carson City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mills Park, Carson Hot Springs, and Fuji Park.
- Other things to see include Northern Nevada Children's Museum, Nevada Governor's Mansion, and Nevada State Railroad Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Sierra Le Bone, LLC, or ezgoleash.
- For vet care, Rebecca Nowotny, DVM, Lone Mountain Veterinary Hospital, and Carson Tahoe Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Carson City
- Carson City Plaza Hotel and Event Center
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- David Walley's Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star condo resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.