So, you want to know more about Ragged Point?
It's located in San Simeon. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Ragged Point, the Ragged Point Inn and Resort is the most convenient place to get a room.
For lunch or dinner, The Restaurant at Ragged Point (19019 California 1, San Simeon is a popular option to satisfy your cravings. Maybe bars are more your thing? For a calming drink, you won't want to miss Ragged Point Inn Wine Bar (19019 California 1, San Simeon), which is also nearby.
Other Things to Do Near Ragged Point
After Ragged Point, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Get out your best walking boots and take on Salmon Creek Falls Trail. This scenic trail is an amazing way to see the natural splendor of the region.
- Enjoy a little intermission from your hectic sightseeing schedule, and see a thriller, drama or romantic comedy at National Geographic Theater.
- The sea air and lapping waves make Jade Cove a wonderful addition to any vacation.
- Take the opportunity to check out the great collections at Henry Miller Memorial Library, a local library.
- As far as historic local structures go, not many can compete with the beautiful vista and distinctive architecture of Piedras Blancas Lighthouse.