Jade Cove is the ideal destination for those wanting to get back to Mother Nature.
It awaits you in San Simeon, 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
There's just 1 hotel in the area, so you should prepare to sort out your accommodation as soon as you can. The Ragged Point Inn and Resort is an easy 5 miles (8 kilometers) away from Jade Cove.
Other Things to Do Near Jade Cove
After you're finished at Jade Cove, there are a variety of other attractions that'll keep you on the move:
- You'll sit among locals and fellow tourists alike while taking in a great movie at National Geographic Theater.
- Piedras Blancas Lighthouse has steered many ships to safety throughout the years and is a defining feature of the region.
- Elephant Seal Rookery offers the great experience of seeing the animals close up and being fed in their natural habitat.
- Relax and enjoy your time at Ragged Point, a well-known local resort.
- You'll be sure to enjoy a guided tour of Hearst Castle, an area historic house.