Allow the natural world to work its magic while you explore Salmon Creek Falls Trail.
You can visit it in Monterey, a bustling city that offers travelers a broad range of awesome things to see and do.
At the end of an enjoyable day of exploring, you will be able to get back to your room relatively quickly for some much-needed rest. If you want to stay in the area, there is only 1 option. From Ragged Point Inn and Resort, it's only 3 miles (5 kilometers) to Salmon Creek Falls Trail.
Other Things to Do Near Salmon Creek Falls Trail
In addition to Salmon Creek Falls Trail, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Check out the fantastic collections at Henry Miller Memorial Library, a local library.
- Consider staying at Ragged Point, a popular resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- Escape into a wonderful world of imagination at National Geographic Theater, where you're always sure to find a film that interests and entertains you.
- The sea air and calming waves make Jade Cove a wonderful addition to any vacation.
- Piedras Blancas Lighthouse has steered many sailors to shore over its history and is a landmark of the area.