Whether you are out for the exercise or you prefer to ride the carts, Pinewood Country Club is a marvelous place to enjoy a round with friends.
To see it, head about 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix, until you get to Sedona.
The Motel In The Pines can be found just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Pinewood Country Club, and that makes it a fantastic place to set up camp.
You don’t have to be a food buff to appreciate the menu at Pinewood Bar & Grill (65 Pinewood Boulevard, Munds Park). Even better, you'll find it a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pinewood Country Club
After Pinewood Country Club, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Visit Coconino National Forest to enjoy a walk, admire the wildlife or have a picnic with the family.
- Look no further than Indian Garden if you're searching for a quality atmosphere to sit down to a good meal.
- Many travelers like visiting Stoneman Lake. Pack some snacks and just relax.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the great outdoors as you hike through Slide Rock State Park.
- Lace up your hiking boots and take on West Fork Oak Creek Trail. This rewarding trail is a great way to acquaint yourself with the glorious natural beauty of this region.