Book a hotel near Peabody Opera House, St. Louis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Peabody Opera House
Peabody Opera House Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Peabody Opera House is one sure-fire way to use up some of your next break.
To experience it, along with a good variety of other sites, hit the road to the much-loved city of St. Louis.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at Peabody Opera House, why not find a room in the vicinity? With 32 nearby possibilities available, you are sure to find something that's just right. The Four Seasons Hotel St Louis, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You might also like to look into The Westin St. Louis, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the Embassy Suites St. Louis - Downtown, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
The Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the lone budget establishment available here.
Many of life's comforts and conveniences will be at your disposal while you stay at one of the upmarket hotels here. Consistently recommended are the HoteLumiere at the Arch and the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
In search of somewhere special to treat yourself? Go to Tim Hortons (1401 Clark Ave, Scott Trade Center, St. Louis) for a tempting dessert or some snacks. Whenever it's a good time for a beverage, you'll enjoy the wide range of beer, wine and spirits available at Redwood bar & grill (City Hall, 1200 Market Street, St. Louis).
Other Things to Do Near Peabody Opera HouseIf you want to experience more than just Peabody Opera House, see what else the area has available:
- Take a few moments by yourself for some contemplation while you pay your respects at Soldiers Memorial Museum.
- You're able to enjoy some family time in some green spaces without leaving the city at Citygarden.
- If you're hoping to find a local government building and an example of historic architecture, head over to St. Louis City Hall.
- Centenary United Methodist Church is a peaceful and pleasant house of worship. Admire it from a distance or see if you can make arrangements to look inside.
- Newspapers, exhibits, books and additional resources will greet you at Central Public Library, a prized destination for people who love reading.
Getting to Peabody Opera House on the train is easy. The closest stop, Civic Center, is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Union Station is another convenient station, roughly 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.