Book a hotel near St. Louis Union Station, St. Louis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Louis Union Station
St. Louis Union Station Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into St. Louis Union Station?
It's situated in St. Louis, a major city which features a wide range of awesome things to see and do.
Finding a quality hotel is a key component of any trip. If you're hoping to set up camp around St. Louis Union Station, you will find no less than 33 options to choose from. A few places to consider are the Four Seasons Hotel St Louis, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Grand Center Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and also The Westin St. Louis, situated just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
It shouldn't take long to realize the value of the area's more reasonably priced solutions. You can inquire about the Days Inn Downtown St. Louis and the Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown.
No one lives forever, so make the most of it by spending a night or two at one of the handful of top-end hotels a stone's throw away. Have a look at the Marriott St. Louis Grand, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you're tired from your travels, allow yourself a well-deserved coffee break at CinnaCrush, just a quick walk away. If you'd like to eat out for dinner, stay in the area and head over to Maggie O'Brien's. If you have no desire to lay your head down yet, have a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at La Onda Nighclub In, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near St. Louis Union StationYou are here to visit St. Louis Union Station, but you might be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Check out Meeting of the Waters Fountain, a popular meeting place. Chat with some locals or just relax and imagine this historic fountain in its heyday.
- Centenary United Methodist Church is a spiritual sanctuary and a local attraction that you might like to have a look at.
- To hear the wondrous melodies of an opera production at Peabody Opera House will certainly be an experience that can't be matched.
- You can imagine you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you go on a tour of Campbell House Museum, a historic house.
- There's no better spot to take time out than Citygarden. Enjoy a magazine, kick a ball around with the kids or have a picnic with your friends and family in this urban oasis.
A fun way to get to St. Louis Union Station is by rail. The best station in this situation, Union Station, is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Civic Center is another convenient station, approximately 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.