At Partington Cove, you can let go of all of the stresses and hassles of the nine-to-five. Take a short walk, enjoy the open skies and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
Big Sur, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
Are you hoping to stay nearby? Since there's just 1 accommodation option in the vicinity, you will want to book a room before it's too late. The Ventana Inn and Spa - Adults Only is only 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Partington Cove.
Other Things to Do Near Partington Cove
When you're finished with Partington Cove, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Reconnect with nature by going to the renowned Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, a wonderful destination for travelers looking for some time in the outdoors.
- Anyone who likes to get out in nature will appreciate a day trip to McWay Falls.
- Useful information displays and brochures can be seen at Big Sur Station.
- Experience the sights and sounds of nature as you hike through Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
- Remember to visit Big Sur Discovery Center if you'd like to learn a lot more about the local environment.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Partington Cove? Check out our Partington Cove travel guide!