Are you ready to score a hole-in-one? You'll want to be at the top of your game at Olde Scotland Links.
It is located in Bridgewater, which is 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of Concord, the capital of the state.
Staying within a short commute of Olde Scotland Links isn't difficult, due to the fact that there are 5 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. See which appeals to you the most out of the Courtyard by Marriott Raynham and Fairfield Inn By Marriott Middleboro.
Other Things to Do Near Olde Scotland Links
If you want to explore more than just Olde Scotland Links, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Go on a walk through Bridgewater State University, and admire the historic buildings and grounds.
- You should consider spending a morning at a well-known local landmark, Raynham Flea Market. Have fun as you browse among the charming stalls with local goods.
- Discover some fascinating stories from the past while you meander through Mayflower Hill Cemetery.
- Witness lovely scenery and return to nature at Massasoit State Park.
- A cemetery isn't usually the number one site on most travel schedules, but you'll see that Plain Cemetery has an intriguing story to tell about the life and times of the region.