ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
A stay at this Downtown Providence hotel places you steps from Rhode Island Convention Center and within a 5-minute walk of Providence Place Mall. Dunkin' Donuts Center and Trinity Repertory Company are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a restaurant and a bar/lounge for dining and drinks, and also a sauna on site.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 564 guestrooms also offer WiFi and TVs. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers.
Omni Providence Hotel ratings based on 28 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Omni Providence Hotel
About the Omni Providence HotelLocation 1 W Exchange St, Providence, RI 02903
Omni Providence Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 22,000 square feet (2 square meters). Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Omni Providence Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Providence hotel is smoke free.
- 564 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 22,000 sq ft of conference space
- 2 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1994
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) (14.9 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: Providence Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Omni Providence Hotel offers 564 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Omni Providence Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Omni Providence
- Omni Hotel Providence
- Omni Providence
- Omni Providence Hotel
- Providence Omni
- Providence Omni Hotel
- Providence Westin
- The Westin Providence Hotel Providence
- Westin Providence
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).