Downtown Mexico City hotels
These hotels have such great locations and you’ll get plenty of complimentary amenities, too.
- Histórico Central Mexico City: This recently updated 4-star property is big on freebies. Guests park free of charge and complimentary breakfast is served daily. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi, premium bedding, free bottled water, and a coffee maker.
- Hotel Punto MX: In the heart of downtown, take in amazing views from the terrace. On weekdays, a complimentary buffet breakfast will get you energized for sightseeing. After exploring, relax in your room and take advantage of free Wi-Fi and premium cable.
Mexico City hotels for families
These family-friendly hotels in Mexico City provide free perks that ensure the whole clan has a good time, even without an all-inclusive package.
- Galeria Plaza Reforma: This 4-star hotel allows one child to stay for free in an existing bed. Everyone can unwind at the outdoor rooftop pool and find something they enjoy at the free buffet breakfast.
- Zocalo Central Mexico City: Close to the city’s main square, this 4-star hotel features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi. Guests can start off with a complimentary breakfast each morning. Parents can splurge for in-room childcare when they need some time away.
Luxury Mexico City hotels
While not all-inclusive, these hotels pull out all the stops when it comes to high-end amenities and world-class rooms.
- Marquis Sky Suites: Guests can enjoy a free breakfast in the morning, then hit the indoor pool or health club. Splurge on a spa treatment and dinner at one of the hotel’s three gourmet restaurants, and your luxury vacation is complete.
- Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico: This 4-star hotel combines vintage luxury with modern amenities. Highlights include a fitness center, rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.