What's stopping you? Maroon Bells was meant to be witnessed.
This site is situated in Ashcroft, an estimated 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
Unfortunately, accommodations within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Maroon Bells do not yet exist. However, if you're willing to go a little further out, you'll find a good selection Situated only 11 miles (18 kilometers) away is Aspen. There you can choose from 43 places to stay. The Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort, The St. Regis Aspen Resort and The Little Nell are some of your choices here.
Other Things to Do Near Maroon Bells
You should maximize your free time by exploring the region's other attractions after you're done with Maroon Bells:
- Go for a hike among nature's beauty at Crater Lake Trailhead, a popular local trail.
- Relax and appreciate the splendor of nature on the shores of Maroon Lake.
- A fun walk along Maroon Lake Scenic Trail Head will reward lovers of nature with tranquil landscapes and a much-deserved break from the stresses of daily life.
- Get out your favorite walking shoes and head out on Crystal Mill. This rewarding hike is a wonderful way to really experience the charming natural beauty of this region.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty at Conundrum Creek Trail. This local trail is extremely popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.