Allow nature to work its wonders as you discover Mt. Princeton.
Buena Vista, where it is located, sits 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Denver.
We wouldn't say you are spoiled for choice when it comes to booking a place to stay in the vicinity of Mt. Princeton, but you still have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort and Buffalo Peaks B&B LLC.
Other Things to Do Near Mt. Princeton
If you are hoping to fit as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- You're sure to feel serene as you watch the cascading water at Agnes Vaille Falls.
- Experience the natural beauty of the steaming waters found at Cottonwood Hot Springs.
- Visit the shores of Cottonwood Lake, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and enjoy nature.
- With welcoming staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun day making a splash at Four Corners Rafting.
- Check out the informative exhibitions that are on display at Buena Vista Heritage Museum.