You're bound to have a great time at Tunnels Beach.
You can see it by traveling to Hanalei, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
There are 2 hotels within a pleasant walk of Tunnels Beach, allowing you to spend more time seeing the sights and less time in transit. If you wouldn't mind going a little farther away, Princeville, located just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, has 2 options to select from. You might like to hang your hat at The St. Regis Princeville Resort, The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and Alii Kai.
If you like to indulge in the finer things in life, there are a couple of deluxe hotels a short drive away. The Sealodge H9 by RedAwning and Alii Kai 3201 by RedAwning are recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Tunnels Beach
You've come to see Tunnels Beach, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Lace up your sturdy boots, grab a trusted flashlight and step into the depths of Maniniholo Dry Cave.
- Limahuli Garden and Reserve is one of those places that draws in not only those who are passionate about gardening, but also those who are seeking a break from the noise of the city.
- Escape from the hustle and bustle and stop by Wainiha Beach Park where you can relish the seabirds.
- Wet Caves is a fascinating cave that you ought to see. You'll be amazed as you peer into the remarkable darkness and feel the chilly air.
- Pack a picnic and spend the afternoon watching the people and indulging in the fresh air at Ke'e Beach.