Book a hotel near Hanalei River, Hanalei
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hanalei River
Hanalei River Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be grateful you added Hanalei River to your travel to-do list.
To see it, get yourself over to Hanalei. If you're not totally sure where that is, it's approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital.
While you won’t find any rooms in the immediate vicinity, you won't be left out in the cold if you're looking for a comfy bed and a warm shower. There are 8 places to stay that are 18 miles (29 kilometers) away in Lihue. Ask about a booking at the Marriott's Kauai Lagoons, Marriott's Kaua'i Beach Club and Kauai Marriott Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Hanalei RiverAfter seeing Hanalei River, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- A hike along Powerline Trail will provide nature lovers with tranquil scenes and a refreshing break from the buzz of city life.
- Make it to the peak of Makaleha Mountains, or observe it from a comfortable spot on the ground.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, seeing Mt. Waialeale from a distance is still an awesome experience.
- Keahua Arboretum is somewhere that nature enthusiasts can unwind, while enjoying the shrubs and trees on display.
- A peaceful and protected place, Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge is a nice place to relax with the birds.