Book a Hotel Near Majestic Theatre, Corvallis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Majestic Theatre
Majestic Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to experience something new during your time at Majestic Theatre.
You'll find it in Corvallis, approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem.
If you're not aiming to go very far from Majestic Theatre, you might like to stay at one of the 10 accommodations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, the Holiday Inn Express Corvallis-On the River and the Comfort Suites are three that are well-liked, and they are only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There is an endless number of ways to spend money on your vacation. If you're not particular about where you stay, why not opt for one of the more economically priced places nearby? You might wish to check out the Days Inn Corvallis which is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Super 8 Corvallis, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Cooking up quality coffee and tasty bites to eat, Solstice Cafe (121 Southwest 3rd Street, Corvallis) is also worth your time after you've explored Majestic Theatre. Your tummy will be grateful if you eat at Tom's Peacock Bar & Grill, 125 Southwest 2nd Street, Corvallis.
Other Things to Do Near Majestic TheatreSurely you weren't intending to call it quits after Majestic Theatre? Give yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Track down some unique and perhaps even handmade gifts for your friends back home and relax with a freshly made snack at Corvallis Farmers' Market.
- Visitors should make time to see and admire Benton County Courthouse, a historically significant government building.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the exhibits and cultural events offered by The Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.
- Enjoy a rest and clear your mind in Rose Garden in Avery Park, an urban sanctuary.
- You'll gain a whole new perspective of the area after observing the stunning view from Marys Peak, a well-known summit here.