If you're an eager golfer, Links at Gettysburg Golf Course is one of the best places to spend an afternoon and work on your swing.
Gettysburg, where it can be found, sits 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
You'll find 12 accommodation options which are a short commute from Links at Gettysburg Golf Course, each offering convenience and comfort. See which one you prefer out of the Battlefield Bed & Breakfast Inn and Baladerry Inn.
If you're just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, have a look at the handful of budget hotels that are a few minutes drive away. The Red Carpet Inn and the Colton Motel Gettysburg are two of the known places.
Other Things to Do Near Links at Gettysburg Golf Course
You'll be able to discover a variety of other attractions after your outing to Links at Gettysburg Golf Course:
- Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex has all the significant services and facilities required for a successful and well-received conference.
- On a clear day, pack a picnic basket and wander up Little Round Top.
- Devil's Den is a location that you can visit to get an understanding of its past.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg, where you can find almost anything, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- An important historical location, Eisenhower National Historic Site is a place to visit to really get a feel for a past era.