Pack the ski gloves and your warmest beanie and experience some action-packed fun at Liberty Mountain Ski Resort.
Gettysburg, where it is located, lies 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Harrisburg.
Enjoy the facilities at the Liberty Mountain Resort before heading out to explore Liberty Mountain Ski Resort. Being just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you're not going to have to rush!
More frugal visitors may like the value of the Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Mckee's Tavern (78 Country Club Trail, Fairfield) is a popular local eatery that locals enjoy after an eventful day, and it's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Liberty Mountain Ski Resort
When you're finished with Liberty Mountain Ski Resort, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Hit 'em long at Carroll Valley Resort Golf Courses, a great place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- Polish your swing and attempt to take some strokes off your game at Mountain View Golf Club.
- Take a few moments with your family for some reflection while you visit National Fallen Firefighters Memorial.
- Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex boasts all the essential services and facilities that are required for an easily managed event or conference.
- For a deeper insight into the history of the area, go on a visitors' tour of the campus and significant buildings of Mount St. Mary's College.